Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pre-Ragbrai

We arrived at our overnight destination...Jason Moser has welcomed us to his home where we descended like locusts onto his and his neighbors lawns.




They welcomed us with a handmade sign and a homemade dinner.



We are Pedaling For Parkinson's and we mean business!




I will attempt to add something to this blog every day but the wifi in Iowa can be iffy. I hope you will join me...come along for the ride so to speak.  Feel free to send words of encouragement...it will be nice to hear from you all.

wish me well!

3 comments:

  1. Karen- I am so proud of you for representing us all in this amazing challenge. My goal is to be there with you next year! I will be thinking of you each day-Good Luck, Pedal away, & Keep Believing!
    Michelle Hespeler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Karen, go! As I told you before....you are my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen. I have been reading your blog with great interest. I almost did this ride years ago but never quite go around to it. I look forward to your reports. Have fun and great job.

    ReplyDelete